WIPO-INDIA Summer School on Intellectual Property( 2 to 13 July 2018)
WIPO Academy, the RGNIIPM Nagpur and the National Law University Nagpur, hosting WIPO-INDIA Summer School in Nagpur, India. The Summer School program provides an opportunity to students and young professionals to acquire deeper knowledge of each domain of Intellectual property (IP) and role and functions of WIPO. The program consists of lectures, case studies, simulation exercises and group discussions etc.
|Venue||RGNIIPM & NLU Nagpur|
|Registration date||22 March to 15 May 2018|
|Payment date||21 May to 15 June 2018|
|Training Course date||2 to 13 July 2018|
|Certificate||WIPO, RGNIIPM & NLU|
|Further firstname.lastname@example.org 9922453057 / 9422812261 / 9422809065|
Eligibility: The Summer School is open to 50 Participants like,
- Students(graduate and postgraduate) and
- Young professionalsfrom any field of study or discipline.
- All applicants are required to have successfully completed the Six week free WIPO distance learning General Course on Intellectual Property (DL101).
for course visit https://welc.wipo.int/acc/index.jsf?page=courseCatalog.xhtml
Documents to be uploaded compulsorily:
- Motivation letter for Summer School (reason for applying & what hope to gain from the Summer School) (Maximum 300 words)
- Recent Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Identification documents such as passport or National ID
- DL101 Course Certificate (distance learning 6 week free online WIPO course)
Registration Fees: Registration fees are payable upon notification of acceptance.
Ø Students & young professionals from developing countries and countries in transition and residing in those countries:
(i) Students: US$ 100
(ii)Young professionals: US$ 200
Ø Students and young professional from developed countries:
(i) Students: US$ 150
(ii) Young professionals: US$ 300
For further details and Online Registration for WIPO Summer school:-
email@example.com 9922453057 / 9422812261 / 9422809065 / 0712-2542961 / 2542979 / 542969